Storage tank fires can cause massive
property damage and personal loss. Fires can
be extinguished quickly with Arrow
equipment and AFFF products.
Simple, dependable design makes the
Arrow CCS ideal for use in off-
CONCENTRATE CONTROL SUPPLY SYSTEMS
The Arrow CCS (Concentrate Control System) supplies dependable, economical fire protection for a wide variety of applications. Simple, dependable design makes the Arrow CCS ideal for Industrial Plants, Chemical Processing Plants, Transportation Depots, Off-
Concentrate Control Systems (CCS) are supplemental chemical agent delivery systems custom-
CCS systems are available to meet various requirements including bladder tanks, water-
Fire Suppression Features:
1. The system operates without dependence on external pumping -
2. Extremely accurate concentrate proportioning (metering) is maintained over a wide range of water flow rates.
3. The system exhibits a very low permanent pressure drop.
4. Dependability is assured by the excellent storage capabilities of the Arrow CCS and the long shelf life of AFFF concentrates.
5. The construction of the Arrow CSS System provides that there is no dilution of the concentrate that is not used after activation of the system.
6. Low installation cost -
7. Easy retrofit of existing fire protection systems can reduce expensive redesign and refitting.
8. The effectiveness of the Arrow CCS and AFFF agents with non-
9. The unit is adaptable to nearly all types of fixed fire protection systems.
10. Design simplicity minimizes chance of system failure.
11. Valves are quick opening.
12. Automatic or manual operation is available.
13. Screened water inlet is standard.
See engineering data.
Horizontal capacities Vertical capacities
from 100 to 4000 gallons. from 36 to 2400 gallons
Simple, dependable design makes the Arrow CCS ideal for use in off-
TYPES: Halon, foam and water.
A proven and reliable balanced pressure proportioner available in vertical and horizontal configurations and offshore Installations.The Concentrate Controller is a precisely machined component with a venturi and recovery section metering orifice that accurately proportions concentrate into the fire water stream to produce the optimum extinguishing solution over wide ranges of flow rates. Arrow's versatile Concentrate Control System can deliver AFFF solution to standard sprinkler and underwing fire protection vital to aircraft fire safety.